EKLIPSUS is a leading international Investment Bank
We are one of the most active advisors in Mid-Market transactions (Mergers & Acquisitions).
We advice strategic and financial investors in all kind of private capital investment and divestment.
We are the leading company delivering high value adding strategic advice for corporate transactions.
We use our own and third-party cookies for analytical purposes and to show you personalized advertising based on a profile prepared from your browsing habits (for example, pages visited). Click HERE for more information. You can accept all cookies by pressing the "Accept" button, configure or reject their use and exit this page.
This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, this typology includes:
• Volume settings for video or sound players.
• The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
Every time a User visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical Cookie on the user's computer. This Cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the Web Services to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
• Allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore the most attractive to users.
• Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
Important: Unless the user decides to register for a Web service, the "Cookie" will never be associated with any personal data that can identify them. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the User's experience on the site.
Behavioral advertising "Cookies" allow you to expand the information of the advertisements displayed to each anonymous user in the Web Services. Among others, the duration or frequency of viewing advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the user's browsing patterns and / or shares are stored as they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
Registration Cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him in the services with the following objectives:
• Keep the user identified in such a way that, if he closes a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or on another day he re-enters said service, he will continue to be identified, thus facilitating his navigation without having to re-identify himself. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the "close session" functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time the user enters the service, the user will have to log in to be identified.
• Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
In addition to the advertising managed by the Web on its Services, the Web offers its advertisers the option of serving advertisements through third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent from the Web Services from the Users' browsers, as well as access the data stored in them.